Kauno Aleksandro Stulginskio school- multifunction center
• Kaunas Aleksandras Stulginskis school-MC provides pre-school, pre-primary, primary and basic education;
• After school children take part in non-formal education ;
• It provides educational help;
• Children with special educational needs are educated by specialists
• The school was founded in 1977;
• The school was named by the President Aleksandras Stulginskis in 1995;
• It became a school-Multifunction Center in 2012.
• In our school children are educated from 1 year to 15 years
• After finishing school our students start studying in gymnasiums or vocational schools.
• The school collaborates closely with the vocational schools
• The children with special needs are educated in our school
• They are integrated into the school-life
• In school students have lessons not only in the classrooms, but also in other places (the city's museums, libraries, parks, etc.).
• Students are consulted by the teachers in all subjects
• It is provided support by psychologists, speech therapists, social and special educators.
• School community is active in extra-curricular activities
• Sports clubs (basketball, football, football hall ...)
• Singing and rhythmic
• Chess clubs
• Art studio;
• A group of social skills
• Artistic expression studio
• Dance studio;
• Theatre Studio;
• Tourists club.